Days Without Latinxs & Immigrants: 2-Day General Strike
In the absence of Congress passing immigration reform, we call on
President Biden to:
- Abolish 287g
- End for-profit detention centers
- Respect the rights of asylum seekers at our border
- Presidential pardon for all immigrants
- Expand Temporary Protected Status
Wisconsin Republicans to:
- Stop blocking Driver licenses for all!
- Stop blocking in-state tuition equality for immigrants
U.S. Senator Ron Johnson to: Stop blocking immigration reform and separating families
Wisconsin working families to organize to: Mobilize your friends and family to vote!
Our communities are rising up! Join us for an escalated two-day strike to show politicians and corporations that our economy cannot run without our labor. Our power is in our unity!
Sunday, May 1 at 11am march in Milwaukee
March from New Voces office at 733 W. Historic Mitchell St to Senator Ron Johnson’s office
Monday, May 2 at 11am Lobby Day in Madison at State Capitol
Statewide Rally and State Lobby Day to restore state driver licenses for immigrants
Statewide: Mario at 414-828-2692
Green Bay: Karina at 920-791-1140
Fond du Lac: Hiram at 920-960-6035
Manitowoc: Jennifer at 920-371-6975
Sheboygan: Gonzalo at 920-782-0348
Racine: Ari at 262-994-4678